New developers and b2b solution launch
MARK.SPACE Management herewith explains the reasons for the lag behind the earlier announced deadlines in the development and delays in publishing the updated roadmap. Due to a large number of incoming requests for further development of the platform, we report the following:
In May this year, it was revealed that a group of developers was trying to appropriate the MARK.SPACE technology: certain employees – in secret from their colleagues – wanted to use the technology for personal gain. To do this, they used the company MARK.SPACE Japan, and also planned to register (or possibly registered) a new legal entity in Japan called Site Makers Japan, through which over the past few months these corrupt employees tried to sell intellectual property owned by MARK.SPACE for 37 million US dollars. This fact is confirmed by documents secluded from the dossier of an internal investigation conducted by MARK.SPACE Management, and published at https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1b3MBjUksewXUGG5FJLS2w0B7A5e8xoye?usp=sharing
The documentation is provided without changes and in its original language.
Having discovered the above facts in June 2019, MARK.SPACE Management took the following steps:
- stopped financing Site Makers (in Russia), a company led by Vladimir Shlyapin that carried out technical development of the MARK.SPACE platform on agreement basis;
- terminated the operating authorities and roles of Oleg Ershov, Vladimir Shlyapin, and Dmitry Shamov in the MARK.SPACE project, as they were the persons responsible for the incident with an attempt to appropriate the technology.
We regret the incident, as well as the negative informational background and the large number of rumors that arose thereafter. We also apologize for not officially commenting on the events earlier: it was first necessary to check all the facts.
We inform you that, despite the situation, MARK.SPACE continues platform development. At the moment, our efforts are aimed at finalizing existing products, as well as selling business solutions. Over the past six months, negotiations with venture capital funds have shown that at this stage the platform needs to demonstrate sustainable development. Only after that it is possible to carry out the following stages of financing by venture funds on favorable terms and plan further IPO procedures.
Now the team is actively engaged in the promotion and sale of B2B solutions (https://live.mark.space/b2b-solution/), such as the visualization of real estate – objects both under construction and those already put into operation. MARK.SPACE representatives are currently negotiating with companies, contracts with which will allow to make substantial profits and direct them to finalizing B2C functionality of the MARK.SPACE universe. In addition, obtaining steady revenue through the sale of B2B solutions will allow the next stage of financing by venture investors on optimal conditions and to continue accelerated development of the MARK.SPACE platform.
MARK.SPACE Management is implementing a number of decisions and actions to continue the development of the platform:
- Formation of a new development team: attracting new specialists and strategic consultants, whose main goal at the moment is to develop new products to meet the needs of corporate customers and refine the MARK.SPACE platform.
- Negotiating with several companies involved in the construction of residential and commercial real estate, to which MARK.SPACE is already ready to offer its products and services, such as:
- digitization of existing real estate with its further transfer to 3D/VR and the creation of interactive virtual tours;
- creation of interactive 3D/VR models and tours of real estate projects under construction;
- 3D/VR and AR solutions for the presentation of possible interiors at shell & core stages;
- other products, the full list of which is presented on our website in the new B2B SOLUTIONS section: https://live.mark.space/b2b-solution/ .
- At the moment, MARK.SPACE is negotiating with a large potential customer (whose name is not yet subject to disclosure in connection with the confidentiality agreement) on long-term cooperation for the provision of the above services. The majority of the profits earned from this potential contract will be allocated to the technical development of the MARK.SPACE platform and its promotion in key markets.
We hereby declare that the MARK.SPACE team does not give up on its obligations and continues to operate as per normal conditions. MARK.SPACE representatives are committed to keeping all community members up to date. We appreciate your understanding and invaluable support.